WallpaperGod.com respects artist and content owner rights, it is our policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1988 (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your permission in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the service, please notify us as set forth in the DMCA. To make your complaint valid under the DMCA, there is some information you will need to provide:
- Signature: An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Identify the Work Infringed: Infringed copyrighted work will need to be clearly identified and if multiple copyrighted works are being infringed at a single online site, the notice sender only needs to use a representative list of such works being infringed on the site.
- Identify the Infringing Activity and its Location on the Site: Notice senders will need to provide the web address(URL) indicating where the infringing activity takes place. A copy of the infringing material of web page where the infringing material resides can also be attached to assist in the removal.
- Contact Information: Notice sender should include their email address, postal address, and telephone number in the takedown notice.
- Good Faith Belief: Include a statement that indicates notice sender has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Accuracy of your Statements: Notice sender should only provide accurate information. Under penalty of perjury, the notice sender is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
WallpaperGod.com DMCA Agent
3 San Lau St.,
Hung Hom, Kowloon,